1. Test for continuity
2. Test for polarity of a voltage
3. Check switches, relays and the on-off of diodes, fuses and circuits
4. Test for polarity of electric cables and plugs
5. Track and locate short circuits
6. Test for bad ground contacts
1, The unit is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in automotive electrical systems
The long cable makes your testing easily.
2, It can conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip by rocking the power switch forward or backward.
3, The unit has short-circuit protection and can test for bad ground contacts instantly.
4, It allows you to track and locate short circuits.
5, It is a comprehensive 6-24V DC test kit.
|8A (When the current exceeds 8A, this item will disconnect the current automatically.)