The scanner is a universal car computer fault code reader designed for engine system, have full OBDII diagnostic functions to check all engine related trouble codes from Vehicle ECU (Electronic Control Unit), like Emission Control, Oxygen (O2) Senor, Misfire, etc.
The scanner also can read the fault codes which caused the check engine light keep on and show you what’s the issue was, guiding you how to fix your car then erase trouble codes and turn off check engine light.
1. Work on all 1996 and later OBDll compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
2. Retrieves generic ( PO, P2, P3, and UD ) and manufacturer specific ( P1, P3, and U1 ) codes
3 Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL ).
4 Display monitor and 1/ M readiness status ( emissions ).
5. Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
6. Supports CAN ( Controller Area Network ) and all other current.
7. Built-in OBD-I DTC lookup library.
8. Multilingual menu: 2 External power: 8 - 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
9. Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
10. Displays live 02 sensor test data.
|1 Operating temperature||0 - 60 Deg.C.|
|2 External power||8 - 18V power provided via vehicle battery.|
|3 Display||Backlit,128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.|
|4 Dimensions||7 x 3.7 x 1.4 inch.|
|5 Cable length||About 56 inches|
|6 Material Type||Rubber Plastic|
|7 Package weight||0.795 kg|
|Package Size(L x W x H):||25x18.5x7 cm|
Fast Free shipping
Around The World
24/7 Customer Service
Contact Us Anytime
Search Anything From Store
Quick Search Feature