Catalog Download


Q: Why Choose Us

A: We have specialized in automobile maintenance and repair equipment for over 20 years. Our main products include garage equipment, warehouse equipment, metalworking machines, and various hand tools. We prioritize product quality, lead time, and customer service to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Our strength lies in balancing quality and price according to different market requirements. We have established a QC system with our main manufacturers to ensure the quality of all products.

Further Details: As we know the products for automobile maintenance and repair are sort of complicated, and your difficulties in choosing the right products show our strengths. We can buy the best products ranging from spanners to car lifts and ship them in the same container, which will reduce your costs. Moreover, our complete range of products will assist you in avoiding purchasing risks and save you energy.

Q: Payment Term

A: The 30% deposit is required, with the remaining 70% to be settled through T/T payment prior to shipment.

Q: Shipping Term

A: FOB (Free On Board) port of China.

Q: How To Contact Us

A: You can contact us through the contact page by selecting the relevant contact person. Alternatively, you can click on the icon in the bottom to reach us directly.